Round Dining Table Natural
- In stock and ready to ship.
- Measures 52" round x 30" tall.
- Tabletop is made of several slabs of wood melded together for a smooth top: with hand-sanding and finishing, the seams almost disappear. Legs are attached with stainless steel galvanized screws (piece comes pre-assembled).
- Wood is treated with a matte-finish varnish but is in a close-to-natural state, with unique variations in color, texture, and grain. No two pieces will be exactly alike.
- To care: Wipe wood with a damp cloth and dry immediately. Always use a coaster or protective layer when setting hot, cold, or wet items on this table.
- Please note that this item is final sale and is not eligible for promotions.
- Table legs have built in levelers allowing you to adjust accordingly for any uneven surfaces.
- This piece will be shipped and delivered via white glove service for a flat rate of $199.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Handmade in the Pacific Northwest with reclaimed local timber.
- Made from premium solid rustic white oak.
- Unique, transitional design with angle-cut legs and apron.
- With seating for four, this table is ideal in a breakfast nook or smaller dining room. An ideal investment piece to grow with you.
- Jenni Kayne furniture is inspired by the everyday–made with integrity, quality, and timeless design in mind, and built to last forever.
- For help styling this piece in your space, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary consultation.
- For furniture purchases, please refer to our furniture inspection policy here.
No Reservations Required
Your Entertaining Essentials
Perfect for morning moments over coffee, casual dinners with loved ones, and everyday meals that call for celebration, our Round Dining Table and Leather Dining Chairs turn any dining experience into something special.