Watermelon Salad Recipe
Looking for the perfect summer salad? Pamela Salzman’s Watermelon and Tomato Salad with Feta and Mint is an absolute must. Light and refreshing, it is such a delicious combinaton of flavors, and just the thing for the warm days and nights ahead. XXJKE
- Watermelon and Tomato Salad Recipe By Pamela Salzman
Watermelon and Tomato Salad Recipe By Pamela Salzman
- Servings: 6
- Course: Salads
- 1/4 watermelon large, cut into large chunks
- 3 tomato medium (such as heirlooms), cut into wedges
- 4-6 oz 113 g cheese feta, diced or sliced
- 1 handful mint sliced leaves
- lime juice from 1 lime
- olive oil unrefined, cold-pressed, extra-virgin, for drizzling
- honey raw, for drizzling
- salt fine grain sea salt, to taste
Place the watermelon and tomatoes on a platter. Scatter the cheese and mint on top.
Drizzle with lime juice and a little olive oil. Place a fork in a jar of honey and drizzle the honey all over the melon, tomatoes and feta.
Season with salt just before serving.