Turmeric Latte Recipe
Yesterday, I shared some of the amazing health benefits of Turmeric. Today: a little cup of heaven that’s the perfect way to incorporate it into your diet. Borrowed from the wonderful Pamela Salzman, this Turmeric Latte recipe incorporates a medley of some of my favorite ingredients – maple syrup, cayenne, fresh ginger, almond milk and, of course, turmeric – for a sip that is equal parts beneficial and delicious. XXJKE
- Turmeric Latte Recipe By Pamela Salzman
Turmeric Latte Recipe By Pamela Salzman
- Servings: 1 latte
- Course: Drinks
- 1/2 tsp turmeric ground, or more if you like it
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup pure
- 1 pinch cayenne (optional)
- 1 1 inch piece ginger fresh, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 tsp ginger ground
- 8 oz 227 g almond milk warm, unsweetened (or half coconut milk-half Almond milk, regular milk or cashew milk)
- 1 pinch cinnamon ground (optional)
- 1 drop vanilla extract pure (optional)
- 1 spoonful coconut oil unrefined (optional)
- chai spices (optional)
Place turmeric, maple syrup, cayenne, and ginger in a mug.
Pour in warmed almond milk.
Stir and allow to steep for a minute.