- Chocolate Champagne Brownie Bites
- Monte Carlos
- Rosewater Paciencia Cookies (Filipino Meringue Cookies)
Chocolate Champagne Brownie Bites
- Servings: 12 mini bites
Ingredients for the Brownie Bites
- 1/2 cup 118 ml Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup 59 ml Beet Powder
- 1/4 cup 59 ml Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/3 cup 79 ml Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup 59 ml Melted Vanila Ghee
- 1/4 cup 59 ml Date Syrup (or sub Maple Syrup)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 Tbsp Nut Milk (almond or cashew)
- 1 egg
Ingredients for the Champagne Topping
- 8 5/6 oz 250 g Dark Chocolate Bar cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup 59 ml Champagne
For the brownies
-Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Coat a mini muffin pan with coconut spray.
-In a large bowl, place the almond flour, beet powder, cacao powder, baking powder and salt and whisk until fully blended. Set aside.
-In a separate bowl, place the almond butter, melted ghee, egg, date syrup, vanilla paste, and nut milk. Whisk until fully blended.
-Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredient and mix well with a spatula.
-Scoop the batter out of the bowl with a mini ice cream scooper into each of the muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes.
-Let them rest in the tin for 5 minutes then take out and cool on a wire rack.
For the topping
-In a small sauce pan put the dark chocolate pieces and champagne to melt on low heat. Once melted take off the heat and cool to room temperature. Using a whisk whip until soft and fluffy. Top each of the brownies with the champagne topping.