Leather Safari Chair Natural
- The Leather Safari Chair is in stock and ready to ship.
- Measures 29.5" tall x 22.5" wide. Seat is 17" off ground, 19" wide, and 17" deep.
- Hand-oiled naturally tanned leather, antique brass hardware, solid white oak frame.
- Rotating seat back for maximum comfort.
- Leather is intentionally oiled and distressed for a heritage look and feel, and will patina beautifully over time. Wood is treated with a matte-finish varnish but is in a close-to-natural state, with unique variations in color, texture, and grain. No two pieces will be exactly alike.
- To care: Spot clean leather with a dry cloth. Wipe wood with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- This piece will be shipped and delivered via white glove service for a flat rate of $199.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Handmade in the Pacific Northwest with hand-turned local timber.
- Based off of one of Jenni's favorite vintage chairs with modern updates.
- Sustainably crafted: made from reclaimed wood salvaged from fallen trees.
- Thoughtful investment piece that will function in different spaces and homes over time. Pairs well with a variety of materials and textures in different rooms.
- Jenni Kayne furniture is inspired by the everyday–made with integrity, quality, and timeless design in mind, and built to last forever.
- Leather is a fine material, but does not needed to be treated as precious, and over time the imperfections will darken and blend together and give the leather a heritage look.
- For help styling this piece in your space, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary consultation.
- For furniture purchases, please refer to our furniture inspection policy here.
Take a Seat
As an investment accent that's made for the everyday, the Leather Safari Chair is our very own multi-hyphenate. Vintage-inspired and entirely handmade, this piece is made for any mood, room, or aesthetic (all you have to do is decide on its destination).