Jenni Kayne x Lulu and Georgia
Farmhouse Rug Honey
- *Please note that this item will ship in 2-3 weeks. Payment is collected in full at time of purchase.
- Handwoven by artisans in India.
- 100% hemp.
- Indoor use only–rug pads recommended for hardwood floors.
- To care: professionally or spot clean. For everyday care, vacuum with beater bar off. Sprouting is normal and can be remedied by clipping stray yarns.
- Rugs in direct sunlight will fade over time. For optimal look and feel, rotate your rug every 3-6 months.
- We carry this rug in sizes 2' x 3', 6' x 9', 8' x 10', 9' x 12'.
- To shop additional sizes, head to Lulu and Georgia.
- Please refer to our Orders & Returns page for shipping charges and return information.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Made for layering under vintage rugs or placed around your space solo, this handwoven hemp rug is an essential in Jenni's own home. Perfect for all areas in your home, this will be a favorite for years to come.
- Introducing Jenni Kayne Rugs exclusively for Lulu and Georgia. True to the signature Jenni Kayne style, this collection is designed to bring a casual, California feel to your home. Rooted in timeless neutrals and natural textures, there's a rug destined for each and every room.
Made to Layer
We love materials that work in a multitude of ways: enter this hemp standout that's designed to serve as any room's textural base. Whether layered in the living room or used solo as a bathmat or classic bedroom piece, the Farmhouse Rug is the home hero that can do it all.