Dining Bench Natural
- In stock and ready to ship.
- Small: 5' long for use with 6' table; 60" x 14" x 18".
- Large: 7' long for use with 8' table; 84" x 14" x 18".
- Made from premium solid rustic white oak -- heavy and durable for lifelong use.
- T-shaped leg and apron add extra strength and stability, so no center support is needed for the longer bench length.
- Designed to tuck neatly into legs of corresponding tables
- Wood is treated with a matte-finish varnish but is in a close-to-natural state, with unique variations in color, texture, and grain. No two pieces will be exactly alike.
- To care: Wipe wood with a damp cloth and dry immediately. Always use a coaster or protective layer when setting hot, cold, or wet items on this table.
- Please note that this item is final sale and is not eligible for promotions.
- This piece will be shipped and delivered via white glove service for a flat rate of $199.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Handmade in Los Angeles.
- This bench can be used with a dining table or on its own as an accent piece: behind a sofa, in a hallway, or at the end of a bed. Also works well at a dining banquette.
- Layer a sheepskin or cushion on top for a cozy touch.
- Jenni Kayne furniture is inspired by the everyday–made with integrity, quality, and timeless design in mind, and built to last forever.
- For help styling this piece in your space, contact email@example.com for a complimentary consultation.
- For furniture purchases, please refer to our furniture inspection policy here.
Gather Around the Table
From weeknight dinners to celebratory gatherings, our Dining Collection is made for moments that bring us all together. With a seamless design that's made to work with a variety of chairs, benches, and tabletop accessories, this handmade investment is what dining room dreams are made of.