Cedar Glass Candle
- 10-ounce glass vessel.
- Vessel and scent developed and hand-poured in Los Angeles.
- Wax is a natural blend of coconut, soy, beeswax, apricot oil, and paraffin with a lead-free cotton wick.
- Burn Time: 60-80 hours
- Please note, this candle is final sale. Candle care:
- Trim wick 1/4" prior to lighting.
- Burn until wax melts evenly, not exceeding 2 hours at a time.
- If smoking occurs, extinguish flame, trim wick, and relight.
- To prevent fire or staining, burn on heat-safe surface.
- Do not leave unattended and keep away from children and pets.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- One of Oprah's Favorite Things 2019!
- Perfect for setting a cozy scene in the absence of (or in addition to) a roaring fireplace in a living room or study. Notes of rose, tobacco leaf, fir needle, and cedarwood fill any room with a romantic aroma.
- To repurpose your glass candle vessel, simply remove the wick by adding a drop of boiling water, wait a few minutes and remove with pliers.
The Candle Collection
Inspired by elements of nature, Jenni Kayne candles are developed and hand-poured in Los Angeles, using a natural wax blend. We love to add life to a cozy corner or make a guest room more welcoming with any one of our signature scents.