Jenni Kayne x Lulu and Georgia
Cabin Rug Natural
- Hand-knotted by artisans in India.
- Pile: 100% New Zealand wool.
- Content: 95% wool, 5% nylon (nylon is present in unseen yarn).
- Indoor use only.
- To care: professionally or spot clean. For everyday care, vacuum with beater bar off.
- Rugs in direct sunlight will fade over time. For optimal look and feel, rotate your rug every 3-6 months.
- We carry this rug in sizes 8' x 10' and 9' x 12'.
- To shop additional sizes, head to Lulu and Georgia.
- Please refer to our Orders & Returns page for shipping charges and return information.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- This hand-knotted wool rug brings a touch of traditional to each and every room. With a natural geometric pattern that adds an element of dimension and a Moroccan-inspired touch, we count on this beautiful area rug for practical style.
- Introducing Jenni Kayne Rugs exclusively for Lulu and Georgia. True to the signature Jenni Kayne style, this collection is designed to bring a casual, California feel to your home. Rooted in timeless neutrals and natural textures, there's a rug destined for each and every room.
Plush & Patterned
Inspired by our favorite Moroccan rugs, the hand-knotted Cabin Rug has the ability to make any room feel both lived-in and special in an instant. With a subtle pattern and soft touch, we love layering this staple with our Farmhouse Rug for an eye-catching take on the everyday.